Zanarabi is another ryona “mini-game” within the three “game” set (Milia Wars, Zanarabi, and BlankBlood Plus). The triple pack (which is titled “Ryonage no Kanzume” or りょなげの缶詰) also came with a complimentary Gallery application which provided various artwork for fans. It’s a simple game where you go through six areas before fighting a boss battle. The game is mildly suggestive like the rest of the “games” in the package where your character has different death animations from different enemies and the human characters can be zapped by lightning or burnt by fire which removes their clothes, though the characters have so little detail that it’s not anything you couldn’t find in an 8-Bit game like some Atari titles or some beasts like those found in Sega Master System’s “Miracle Warriors”.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The LARGEcerate Build – 2H is slow? Think again, exiles.
- Stranded Deep Xbox One Tips & Tricks: Basic Survival
- Super Smash Bros.: EMBER MOON vs. Odd Future’s JASPER DOLPHIN vs. AUSTIN CREED
- ASSASSIN OMNISLASH Invisible Juggernaut + Madness Speed Deteted Enemy in 2s with Silver Edge DotA 2
- What Pac-Man Brought to Game Design | Design Icons