This is how I make my fondant video game controller cupcake toppers and cake accents.
You will need:
*Fondant in black-grey-red-yellow-blue-green
*a sharp knife – I use an X-acto Knife
*a template for the controller
*a green edible marker
*a small drinking straw
* a cap from a marker ( my red one is from another set of edible markers )
*a small icing tip ( any tip will work )
How to make the template :
For the template I googled ‘ Xbox controller outline ‘ . I sized the image I liked to 3 inches wide and printed it on computer paper. Then I cut it out and backed it with contact papers it won’t stick to my fondant.
If your buttons do not stick: brush the backs with a little water to adhere to the fondant.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The LARGEcerate Build – 2H is slow? Think again, exiles.
- Stranded Deep Xbox One Tips & Tricks: Basic Survival
- Super Smash Bros.: EMBER MOON vs. Odd Future’s JASPER DOLPHIN vs. AUSTIN CREED
- ASSASSIN OMNISLASH Invisible Juggernaut + Madness Speed Deteted Enemy in 2s with Silver Edge DotA 2
- What Pac-Man Brought to Game Design | Design Icons