CineFix presents The Big Lebowski retold via old-school 8-bit (and a little 16 bit 😉 game tech. No quarters or controllers required! Subscribe to CineFix –
8-bit Cinema “gamifies” your favorite Hollywood Blockbusters into 80’s arcade and NES inspired action!
Today we present The Big Lebowski in the form of an 8 bit video game!
Directed by David Dutton
Music by Henry Dutton
8 Bit a.k.a. the third generation of gaming started in 1983 with the Japanese release of the Nintendo Family Computer and Sega. Can you guess what games inspired our 8-bit version of The Big Lebowski? Comment below and suggest the next movie 8-bit Cinema should “gamify”.
Watch more 8-bit Cinema here:
Comment below and tell us what film, movie, or TV show you would like to see gamified.
Want to know what’s going on with Cinefix in the future?
Follow us Twitter for updates:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Muffin Man + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs – CoComelon
- تحميل Superb Game Boost لتسريع وازالة اللاج من جميع الالعاب و البرامج
- [GAME] KPOP KARAOKE GAME #1
- How to Obtain Secret Blocks in Minecraft (Only One Command)
- Colorado Rockies vs Chicago Cubs Highlights || NL Wild Card Game || October 2, 2018