Evolution of all Patapon games from 2007-2017!
Patapon (パタポン) is a video game published originally for the PlayStation Portable handheld game console combining gameplay features of a rhythm game and a god game. The title is created from two Japanese onomatopoeia, pata (marching) and pon (drumming). The game is presented in a cartoonish, silhouetted two-dimensional environment, and features the player acting as a deity who commands an army of caricatured miniature tribal creatures by beating traditional talking drums. The game was developed by Pyramid and produced by Japan Studios.
Games included in video:
Patapon – 2007 (0:08)
Patapon: Beat Camp – 2008 (0:40)
Patapon 2 – 2008 (1:10)
Patapon 2: Art of War – 2009 (1:42)
Patapon 3 – 2011 (2:05)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale – 2012 (2:39)
Patapon Remastered – 2017 (3:09)
Intro from Velosofy!
Outro song: Housewell & Side-B feat. Karl VanBurkleo – Drifting Away
Like me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The LARGEcerate Build – 2H is slow? Think again, exiles.
- Stranded Deep Xbox One Tips & Tricks: Basic Survival
- Super Smash Bros.: EMBER MOON vs. Odd Future’s JASPER DOLPHIN vs. AUSTIN CREED
- ASSASSIN OMNISLASH Invisible Juggernaut + Madness Speed Deteted Enemy in 2s with Silver Edge DotA 2
- What Pac-Man Brought to Game Design | Design Icons