Hi everyone! We’re back for Episode 2. I bought a lapel mic, so please let me know if the audio has improved. I’m also learning how to edit as I go, so if anything seems choppy or weird, constructive feedback is always appreciated. Hopefully I can keep upping the quality each week. Please like the video, subscribe to the channel, and share Games for Gaijin with your friends and gaming groups!
I’ve created a BoardGameGeek entry for Frog Stack, but I still have some content to add to the page. I should have a full English rule book up soon. Please leave your thoughts in the comments below on what name you like best for the English translation: Frog Stack, Frog Tower, Leapfrog, or Frogo!
Episode 2 – Frog Stack
Category: Competitive Checkers
English Rules: Not included (Translation in progress)
Price: 27 USD/3000 JPY
Time: 10 to learn, 30 to play
Released: JPN – Game Market Spring 2017
Non-Gamer/SO Factor: 4/5
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The LARGEcerate Build – 2H is slow? Think again, exiles.
- Stranded Deep Xbox One Tips & Tricks: Basic Survival
- Super Smash Bros.: EMBER MOON vs. Odd Future’s JASPER DOLPHIN vs. AUSTIN CREED
- ASSASSIN OMNISLASH Invisible Juggernaut + Madness Speed Deteted Enemy in 2s with Silver Edge DotA 2
- What Pac-Man Brought to Game Design | Design Icons