Follow this video tutorial to create a stand-alone retro game controller to trigger sounds using Electric Paint and the Touch Board.
This is a great project to introduce the basic principles behind conductive paint, and to start exploring custom interfaces.
Sign up to our newsletter for more great ideas and discounts:
Follow Bare Conductive onTwitter:
Follow Bare Conductive on Instagram:
Like Bare Conductive Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The LARGEcerate Build – 2H is slow? Think again, exiles.
- Stranded Deep Xbox One Tips & Tricks: Basic Survival
- Super Smash Bros.: EMBER MOON vs. Odd Future’s JASPER DOLPHIN vs. AUSTIN CREED
- ASSASSIN OMNISLASH Invisible Juggernaut + Madness Speed Deteted Enemy in 2s with Silver Edge DotA 2
- What Pac-Man Brought to Game Design | Design Icons