Alberta, the beautiful Canadian state featuring the Rocky Mountains, slopes, nature and wildlife.
In this episode I will show you some amazing activities in Alberta. We start with an ice hockey game in Edmonton, then we visit Elk island National Park, followed by a Segway tour through Edmonton and a visit to the West Edmonton Mall. Of course, we also swing by the Neon Sign Museum and check out the Royal Alberta Museum.
We then move on to beautiful Jasper National Park with its gorgeous Pyramid Lake. A day on the slopes of Marmot Basin is a MUST. We then visit the amazing surroundings of Jasper like Maligne Canyon, Medicine Lake and Maligne Lake. Last but not least, we go for some ice-skating on a frozen lake!
Disclaimer: I was invited on this trip by Explore Alberta, however, my opinion is not affected by this.
Find all detailed info about Alberta in my blog post:
Cam 1: Canon EOS M3:
Cam 2: iphone SE:
Cam 3: GoPro Hero 4:
Cam 4: iphone XS:
Mic: Røde Smart Lav:
Drone: DJI Mavic:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The LARGEcerate Build – 2H is slow? Think again, exiles.
- Stranded Deep Xbox One Tips & Tricks: Basic Survival
- Super Smash Bros.: EMBER MOON vs. Odd Future’s JASPER DOLPHIN vs. AUSTIN CREED
- ASSASSIN OMNISLASH Invisible Juggernaut + Madness Speed Deteted Enemy in 2s with Silver Edge DotA 2
- What Pac-Man Brought to Game Design | Design Icons